skip to content

#16175 - Lambrigg Homestead

Resource ID
16175
Title/subtitle
Lambrigg Homestead
Picture
Lambrigg Homestead
Format
Photograph
Identifier
Lambrigg; De Salis
Publisher
[n.d.]
Physical description
Black & white photograph; 16cm x 21cm
Summary
Front view of Lambrigg from the north east with a car (circa 1930s) parked in the driveway
Location
Photograph 2472
Availability
Not for loan. Copies may be purchased.
Notes
Lambrigg was owned by William and Nina Farrer and was built during the 1890s. The property was acquired by the Commoonwealth in 1922. Lambrigg was the site of Farrer's experimental wheat plots. Both he and his wife are buried on the hill behind the homestead.