The Society warmly welcomes new members - join us now!
There are many benefits, direct and indirect, to belonging to the Canberra & District Historical Society. The main ones are that you will:
- receive the highly regarded Canberra Historical Journal twice each year and the Society's newsletter, Canberra History News, every three months;
- become part of a network of people eager to share their knowledge;
- receive email news about events of interest including those of kindred organisations;
- get discount prices on an extensive range of books published by members and other local authors; and
- have free access to the Resource Centre for your research where our volunteers can help with your research needs.
By belonging to the Society you also support the wider promotion of the region's history. If you also choose to volunteer with us your experience will be deeper. Volunteers help run the office, manage the collection, keep the web site and other IT running, organise regular events and more.
|Category||1 year $||2 years $|
|Full-time students and pensioners||45||85|
Journal Only subscriptions are available. Please contact the CDHS Office for details.
New members joining after 1 May are regarded as being financial for the remainder of the current financial year and the whole of the following financial year.
Payments, including donations
Payments for membership, book sales and when making donation can be made several ways.
Our preference is for direct debit payments. Our account is:
Canberra & District Historical Society
BSB: 633 000
Account: 146 738 141
Please include your name and 'CDHS subs' in the details.
DONATE Please consider including a donation with your payment!