#19576 - Aborigines of Canberra and Southern Tablelands
- Resource IDLocation
- 19576Drawer No.5 and digitised
- Aborigines of Canberra and Southern Tablelands
- Flood, Josephine
- Sound Recording
- Ngunnawal; Ngunawal; Ngarigo; Gudgenby; Nursery Swamp; Namadgi
- Canberra & District Historical Society
- Physical description
- cassette tape, digitised
- Tape of a talk delivered to the August 1983 monthly meeting of the Society.
Dr Flood was an archaeologist woth the Australian Heritage Commission and also author of The Moth Hunters. An edited version of the talk appears in the Canberra Historical Journal NS 13 of March 1984.
- Not for loan.