#18865 - In search of a 'Considerable River': Retracing the paths of the early explorers to Lake George, the Limestone Plains and the Murrumbidgee
- Resource ID
- In search of a 'Considerable River': Retracing the paths of the early explorers to Lake George, the Limestone Plains and the Murrumbidgee
- Mayer, Wolf
- Journal article
- Murrumbidgee River. Molonglo River, Bathurst, Bong Bong, Berrima
Moss Vale, Coromandel, Jervis Bay, Goulburn, Lake Bathurst, Weereewa, Gearys Gap, Yass River, Turalla Hill, Brindabella Range, Taylors Creek, Molonglo River, Gearys Gap, Majura Plain, Molonglo Gorge, Ginns Gap, Commonwealth Park, Regatta Point, Acton Peninsula,Lake Burley Griffin, Black Mountain, Queanbeyan River, Woolshed Creek, Jerrabomberra Creek, Bungendore, Argyle Forest
Lime, Bathurst, White Rocks, Batemans Bay, Pine Island, Murray River
Aborigines (ACT), Joseph Wild, James Vaughan, Charles Throsby, Watkin Tench, Charles Sturt, Charles Throsby Smith, John Oxley, Nagaray, William Kearns, Sylvester Hall, Mark Currie, Dr Townson, Governor Arthur Phillip, Governor Lachlan Macquarie
- Canberra & District Historical Society
- Dr.Wolf Mayer is Visiting Fellow in the Geology Department, ANU and was formerly Senior Lecturer in the Geology Department University of Canberra.
- Copies available for purchase.