#18794 - The Mysterious Affair of Lady Franklin's '30 Plethra'
- Resource ID
- The Mysterious Affair of Lady Franklin's '30 Plethra'
- Gilchrist, Hugh
- Journal article
- Canberra and District Historical Society; March 1983
- Lady Jane Franklin was the wife of the one-time Governor of Tasmania, Sir John Franklin. For several years she resided in Athens and acquired some property at Kolonos Hippios. Title was bequeathed to Christ's College in Hobart.
- Journals No.11, Mar 1983
- Copies available for purchase
- The author, Hugh Gilchrist, is a former Australian Ambassador to Greece