skip to content

#16365 - Institute of Anatomy

Resource ID
16365
Title/subtitle
Institute of Anatomy
Format
Photograph
Publisher
[n.d.]
Physical description
Black & white photograph; 25cm x 20cm
Summary
Institute of Anatomy, McCoy Circuit, Acton. The building was designed by W. Hayward Morris and completed in 1930 by the Federal Capital Commission to house the anatomical collection of Sir Colin Mackenzie.
Location
Photograph 2662
Availability
Not for loan.
Notes
The building was later used by the National Film & Sound Archive and ScreenSound Australia.