#15200 - Grave of Sgt T. J. Maxwell, 7th Light Horse Regiment
- Resource ID
- Grave of Sgt T. J. Maxwell, 7th Light Horse Regiment
- Physical description
- 1 black and white photograph 7.5cm x 12.5cm
- Wooden cross marking the grave of Sgt T. J. Maxwell, 7th Light Horse, Killed in action 7 May 1918. Thomas Joseph Maxwell was born in Tuggeranong in 1886 and attended the Tuggeranong Public School. He enlisted on 21 September 1914 and was killed by a bomb in an air raid in Palestine. The grave is now part of the Jerusalem War Cemetery.
- Photograph 1497
- Not for loan. Copy may be purchased.
- Reverse of photograph annotated 'Son of T. P. Maxwell'. There is a second wooden cross in the background with identical information.
Thomas Phillip Maxwell was an auctioneer with a his business located in Monaro Street, Queanbeyan.